| Prince of Greece and Denmark
|Philippos in June 2013|
|Born|| 26 April 1986 (age 34) |
Paddington, London, England
|Father||Constantine II of Greece|
|Mother||Anne-Marie of Denmark|
Prince Philippos of Greece and Denmark (born 26 April 1986) is the youngest child of King Constantine II of Greece and Anne-Marie of Denmark. He is currently eight in the line of succession to the defunct Greek throne.
The Prince was raised in London and did not visit his homeland until he was seven-years-old in 1993 when his family was allowed in the country for a private yachting trip.
The prince was christened at the Greek Cathedral of St. Sophia, Bayswater, London, England, on 10 July 1986. Among his godparents were his uncle King Juan Carlos of Spain, his first cousin twice removed the Duke of Edinburgh, the Princess of Wales, his aunt Princess Benedikte of Denmark, his first cousin Infanta Elena ofSpain, his cousin Prince Michael of Greece, Kyril, Prince of Preslav, and Countess Mountbatten.
As part of his primary education, the prince attended the Hellenic School at London, which was founded by his parents. Philippos went on to study Foreign Service at Georgetown University in Washington, DC; he graduated from Georgetown in 2008 with his bachelors.
It has been reported he speaks English and Greek fluently. It is also highly possible he speaks Danish as his mother was born a Danish princess.
He lives in New York City. Since 2014, Philippos has worked as an analyst for Ortelius Capital, "an alternative investment group specializing in hedge funds and private equity." 
Prince Philippos has been in a relationship with Nina Flohr, the only child of Swiss billionaire Thomas Flohr, founder of VistaJet, and his ex-wife Katharina Konecny. Philippos and Nina attended the wedding of Princess Eugenie of York and Jack Brooksbank in 2018.
Titles, styles, honors and armsEdit
Titles and stylesEdit
- 26 April 1986 – present: His Royal Highness Prince Philippos of Greece and Denmark
- Greek Royal Family : Order Of The Redeemer
- Greek Royal Family : Order Of The Phoenix
- Greek Royal Family : Order Of George 1
- Greek Royal Family: Order Of St. Olga And Sophia
- Greek Royal Family: Order Of St. George And Constantine
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 Who is Prince Philippos of Greece and Denmark? Royal Central
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Prince Philip’s good looking cousin finds love with private jet heir in intimate pictures. Express
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 Prince Philippos of Greece and Denmark is Thirty-Three. Eurohistory
- ↑ Prince Philippos of Greece. The Royal Watcher