|Prince Constantine Alexios|
|Prince of Greece and Denmark
|Born||29 October 1998 |
Weill Cornell Medical Center, New York City, U.S.
|Father||Pavlos, Crown Prince of Greece|
|Mother||Marie-Chantal, Crown Princess of Greece|
Prince Constantine-Alexios of Greece and Denmark (born 29 October 1998) is the eldest son and second child of Crown Prince Pavlos and Crown Princess Marie-Chantal of Greece. He is second in line of succession, after his father, to the former throne of Greece.
Early life[edit | edit source]
Constantine Alexios was born on 29 October 1998 at Weill Cornell Medical Center in New York City to Pavlos, Crown Prince of Greece and his wife Marie-Chantal. His paternal grandparents are Constantine II and Anne-Marie of Denmark, who were the last King and Queen of the Hellenes. He is considered heir to the defunct Greek throne after his father.
He was christened at the Greek Cathedral of St. Sophia in Bayswater, London, England, on 15 April 1999. His godparents are Prince Nikolaos of Greece, Prince Dimitri of Yugoslavia, Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark, The Prince of Asturias, Prince William of Wales, Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden, Princess Alexandra zu Fürstenberg, and Doris Robbs. Three of his godparents are prospective monarchs and one is a reigning king.
Education[edit | edit source]
His parents relocated to London in 2004 for their children's education. He was educated at Wellington College in Berkshire and is currently enrolled in Georgetown University in Washington D.C., along with his cousin Princess Talita von Fürstenberg.
Personal life[edit | edit source]
Titles, styles, honors and arms[edit | edit source]
Titles and styles[edit | edit source]
- 29 October 1998 – present: His Royal Highness Prince Constantine Alexios of Greece and Denmark
- Greek Royal Family Grand Cross Of The Order The Redeemer
References[edit | edit source]
- Christening of Constantine Alexios. Royal House of Greece
- Prince William's godson starts university! Hello!
- Royalty on campus! Greek prince and his princess cousin - who is Diane Von Furstenburg's granddaughter - move into dorms at Georgetown to start their freshman year Daily Mail
- Is Georgetown the New Brown?. Town & Country Magazine
- Guest list for the Gala Banquet at Christiansborg Palace, 26 May 2018, on the occasion of HRH The Crown Prince's 50th birthday. Royal House of Denmark
- Olympia de Grecia triunfa en su debut dentro de la sociedad «royal». ABC.es