|This page uses Creative Commons Licensed content from Wikipedia (view authors)|
|Prince of Greece and Denmark
|Born||12 August 2000 |
NewYork–Presbyterian Hospital, New York City, U.S.
|Father||Pavlos, Crown Prince of Greece|
|Mother||Marie-Chantal, Crown Princess of Greece|
Prince Achileas-Andreas of Greece and Denmark (b. 12 August 2000 in New York City) is the second son and third child of Crown Prince Pavlos and Crown Princess Marie-Chantal of Greece. He is currently third in the line of succession to the defunct Greek throne. He is currently a student at New York University.
He was christened at the Greek Cathedral of St. Sophia, Bayswater, London, England, on 7 June 2001. His godparents are Princess Theodora of Greece, Infanta Elena of Spain, Prince Alexandré zu Furstenberg, Crown Prince Kardam of Bulgaria, Princess Rosario of Bulgaria, Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg, and Veronica Toub. He grew up in London in 2004, when his family decided to move to England to stay near his paternal grandparents. He was educated at Wellington College in Berkshire. He moved back to New York when his older brother and sister started university.
Titles, styles, honors and arms
Titles and styles
- 12 August 2000 – present: His Royal Highness Prince Achileas-Andreas of Greece and Denmark
- Greek Royal Family: Grand Cross of the Order of the Redeemer
- The New Royals. Paper.
- Achileas graduates from his high school in New York! On to NYU in September 👨🎓👨🎓👨🎓 Crown Princess Marie-Chantal's Instagram
- Achileas de Grecia, ¿presenta a su novia?
- 21 European Royals You Should Follow On Instagram. Thailand Tatler
- The Bold and the Beautiful News: HRH Prince Achileas Andreas Made His B&B Debut. 13 December 2017
- Achileas-Andreas of Greece Is Our New Royal Heartthrob
- Achileas, un principe alla corte dei Forrester. Vanity Fair