|Born|| 12 August 2000 |
NewYork–Presbyterian Hospital, New York City, U.S.
|Father||Pavlos, Crown Prince of Greece|
Prince Achileas-Andreas of Greece and Denmark (b. 12 August 2000 in New York City) is the second son and third child of Crown Prince Pavlos and Crown Princess Marie-Chantal of Greece. He is currently third in the line of succession to the defunct Greek throne.
His paternal grandparents are King Constantine II of Greece and Queen Anne-Marie, born a Princess of Denmark. His maternal grandparents are Robert and Chantal Miller. He was christened at the Greek Cathedral of St. Sophia, Bayswater, London, England, on 7 June 2001. His godparents are Princess Theodora of Greece, Infanta Elena of Spain, Prince Alexandré zu Furstenberg, Crown Prince Kardam of Bulgaria, Princess Rosario of Bulgaria, Prince Guillaume of Luxembourg, and Veronica Toub.
He was named partially for the Greek hero, Achilles.
He grew up in London in 2004, when his family decided to move to England to stay near his paternal grandparents. He was educated at Wellington College in Berkshire. He moved back to New York when his older brother and sister started university.
On 6 June 2019, Prince Achileas graduated from his high school in New York. In September 2019, he started attending NYU.
Titles, styles, honors and armsEdit
Titles and stylesEdit
- 12 August 2000 – present: His Royal Highness Prince Achileas-Andreas of Greece and Denmark
- ↑ The New Royals. Paper.
- ↑ Achileas de Grecia, ¿presenta a su novia?
- ↑ 21 European Royals You Should Follow On Instagram. Thailand Tatler
- ↑ Achileas graduates from his high school in New York! On to NYU in September 👨🎓👨🎓👨🎓 Crown Princess Marie-Chantal's Instagram
- ↑ The Bold and the Beautiful News: HRH Prince Achileas Andreas Made His B&B Debut. 13 December 2017
- ↑ Achileas-Andreas of Greece Is Our New Royal Heartthrob